Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fast Money - Where's Macke? Update - 5:10PM

I haven't noticed Jeff Macke on CNBC lately. I wonder if this had anything to do with it? That was from last Tuesday, the 16th, best I can tell, and I haven't seen him since. What's up with that? I was a fan of Fast Money, didn't buy into all of their trades, but an entertaining show for someone who likes to hear traders. Macke was kind of a loudmouth but for the most part, I thought he told it like it was. Dylan Ratigan was the same way. Both could be loud, rude, and self righteous, but they seemed to ask better questions than the other poodles on the show. I don't know what the rant Macke was about, but talking to Dennis Kneale might do that. Either he had a really bad day, or he wanted to, well, get canned? It seems to this blogger CNBC would like more poodles than pit bulls. They don't want people asking the tough questions, nor telling it like it is. It's all about cheering the market higher and kissing the bankster's ass. From time to time I post a video of someone telling it like it is. Santelli, Macke, Ratigan, and I used to say Mark Haines, gave us the straight information we wanted in a business channel. Mark seems to be getting a bit "poodlish" but he's been doing this a long time, so I'll give him a pass. Those are the people who carry the water, borrowing a phrase from Santelli. The rest are actors, even though Ratigan could qualify as one. I wonder if Macke finally had too much, and left the building. Could the anchor's be pressured to cheerlead, NOT ask the tough questions, slapped when they are too critical about government, or are down right told to lie to people? Not telling us is the same as lying in my book. Granted, there is a line where politics and financial news crosses the border, but to go looking for it when it fits some agenda, then to censor it at another, is pathetic. I don't read Macke or Ratigan as toe the company line of BS sort of people. I know, they say "there is no shame on Wall Street" but you would sure hope there is a little bit. Just guessing and hoping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been disappointed to watch Macke become quite a blowhard, and it's gotten to be annoying. I wonder if viewers have been weighing in about that.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://vojafyse.freehostyou.com/izypygeq.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]